Knowledge Base

Who do I call about tree trimming or mowing along the right-of-way?

All trimming and mowing along the City rights-of-ways should be directed to the Parks & Recreation, Landscape Division at 423-472-4551. NOTE: If you have an after-hours emergency, please dial 911.
Updated 12/30/2015 3:30 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!